To keep up-to-date on what is going on in legislative issues, visit http://www.georgiapta.org/action-center/
Reminders when filling out paperwork for State:
- Please complete all forms sent to the office in its entirety (without leaving blank spaces)
- Always write the full local unit name and do not abbreviate (Correct- Love You Always Elementary School PTA Incorrect- LYAESPTA or LYA)
- Always write out their Local Unit number and verify that it is in fact their local unit number.
- Make sure that the Dues form states $3.75 per each whole member
- Only filed 990 confirmations are accepted. The Georgia PTA 990 cover page does not count as a completed or received 990.
- All PTA/PTSA checks must have two (2) signatures
- Please make sure that the Audits are signed
- Please make sure that the Bylaws Amendment request are signed